Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: The Isle [Evrima]

The Isle [Evrima]

Hello, i saw on the status "The Isle [Evrima]", where i can find the link to buy it ? i found only legacy version.

The Isle [Evrima]
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMadness93 View Post
    Hello, i saw on the status "The Isle [Evrima]", where i can find the link to buy it ? i found only legacy version.
    The Isle - Cheat Information - When you buy the cheat, you get the Beta Version (Evrima) as listed in that thread sir.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjazz View Post
    The Isle - Cheat Information - When you buy the cheat, you get the Beta Version (Evrima) as listed in that thread sir.
    Why is there no unlimite stamina in the "misc" clutch?

Likely been temporarily moved.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

/closed - answered